Monday, October 21, 2013

Oh Happiness, Where Are Thou?


For the last 10 years I have started my morning with a cup of joe. I fought the addiction for years, but alas motherhood, insomnia and a very persistent husband made me cave. I have never regretted the move towards my pick me up and in fact have come to savor the solitude of my morning ritual.
Prompted by a quote I heard on the radio one morning, I began to think about incorporating yet another ritual but, at the end of my day. As life so often does, I got busy and put that idea on the back burner. Then today I saw this quote again:

If you want to find happiness, find gratitude.      

Cosmic message received.
Please follow me on my daily journey to the ends of the day and back looking for joy and thankfulness for all I have and all I am.
I am hoping this new cup at the end my day will offer inspiration into your own moments of gratitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment